Operations are facing new challenges as a result of explosive growth in the courier, express and parcel market and increased consumer expectations. Labor, costs, safety and efficiency are all top concerns and new technologies and automated systems are key to helping increase productivity, improve safety and reduce operating costs.
Join us for the inaugural MHS Parcel Forum, an online event on Nov. 24, 2021, 2-3:45 p.m. Central European Time (9-10:45 a.m. EST), where we bring the latest parcel industry insights and innovations right to you!
Sessions will cover:
- How to optimize your material handling system’s total cost of ownership
- An overview of sorting technologies designed for a variety of parcel sizes and types
- How technology can improve safety and working conditions
Additionally, we will host a live product demonstration of the HC-Loop cross-belt sorter designed specifically for today’s parcel industry, capable of handling high volumes and package variety efficiently and accurately.
- 2-2:10 p.m. (9-9:10 a.m. EST) – Welcome
- Jonathan Kruisselbrink, sales and marketing director, MHS International
- 2:10-2:30 p.m. (9:10-9:30 a.m. EST) – How to optimize TCO: 3 system factors that impact your investment
- Paolo Camellini, sales engineer
- Alejandra Chorda, systems engineer
- 2:30-2:50 p.m. (9:30-9:50 a.m. EST) – Regular, Irregular, Smalls: Sort it out!
- Luis Antezana Vila, product manager
- Frank Engelen, product manager
- 2:50-3:10 p.m. (9:50-10:10 a.m. EST) – HC-Loop cross belt in action
- MHS demo area
- 3:10-3:20 p.m. (10:10-10:20 a.m. EST) – Live Q&A
- 3:20-3:40 p.m. (10:20-10:40 a.m. EST) – How to improve safety in your sorting center
- Jelger Slim, safety engineer
Register below to attend the MHS Parcel Forum.
Disclaimer: By submitting this form, I agree that MHS can contact me with additional information on their product and service offerings as well as specific solutions recommendations for my company using the entered contact information. I also agree to receiving periodic marketing communications from MHS via email and acknowledge that I can unsubscribe from this email list at any time.