(Mt. Washington, Ky.) Feb. 17, 2020 – MHS (www.mhsglobal.com), a single-source provider of material handling automation and software solutions, announces its booth lineup for the MODEX trade show in Atlanta. From March 9-12 in booth #7646, MHS will feature six stations that distill the wide-ranging capabilities of the company into an interactive experience on the trade show floor.
- Software: Customizable warehouse software solution with modules for equipment control, inventory management and order fulfillment, all on one integrated platform
- New products: The company’s latest releases, including a cross-belt sorter, a sliding shoe sorter designed for small products and a large parcel singulator that comes in an efficient footprint
- Research and development: Preview what the company’s 260,000 square-foot R&D facility has to offer, including automated mobile robots, pick-and-place robotic solutions, and more
- Distribution and fulfillment: See how years of industry experience and integration expertise put complex systems and processes to work
- Lifecycle Performance Services: The right package of predictive analytics, parts, technical support, training and more to keep systems performing at their peak
- Global reach: With offices in 8 countries and over 1,400 employees worldwide, MHS has the size and footprint to effectively serve global brands
“The material handling industry is awash in new technology that holds great potential for logistics operations,” says Rush Fullerton, vice president, MHS. “To succeed, businesses need a partner with the expertise and experience to translate that potential into real-world performance.”
Visit MHS at MODEX booth #7646 to learn more about the company’s global reach, broad lineup of automation and software solutions, and robust support.
To view a show logo, click here.
Founded in 1999, MHS Global is a full-service provider of innovative material handling systems that solve the challenges of distribution and fulfillment operations. We take a comprehensive, customer-centric approach that includes custom engineering, design, manufacturing and turnkey integration services. Our quality solutions leverage a broad range of controls and automated equipment, including but not limited to sorters, conveyors, extendable loading and unloading systems. We provide complete, responsive support to maintain systems for peak performance, with predictive analytics and local technicians to maximize long-term value and return on investment.
MHS has a global installed base of over $5 billion for small to large distribution and fulfillment projects in a variety of industries, including e-commerce, parcel, third party logistics and outside integrators.
# # #
Dan Gauss, Koroberi
Lauren Pedley, MHS